Getting the Best Technical Support
First Steps if you are having a problem in FrameForge:
- Update to the latest version following instructions here and see if the problem has been solved by any updates it installs.
- If not, then go to https://support.frameforge.com our online knowledgeable, available 24/7 which contains answers, tricks and tips and a wealth of information about using FrameForge.
- If you cannot find an answer to your question/issue on this site,then next, verify if the problem is specific to a single file or if it happens in a brand new file. Once you've determined that,
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which contains a screenshot of any error message you are seeing, along with a detailed "recipe" how to reproduce the problem. In other words, something like the following (hypothetical) instructions:
- I open the program by double clicking the program icon.
- I then open my file by going to the File Menu and selecting it from the list of recent files.
- When I try to drag in a chair it gives me the following message (Screen Shot) and I am unable to continue. This happens regardless as to which chair I select, though I can drag in other objects without problem.