How to install an expansion pack?
To Install Expansion Packs you first should make sure you're running the very latest version of FrameForge
- Run FrameForge as you would normally.
- Go to the Help Menu and click Check for Program Updates.
- If will either tell you the program is up-to-date in which case you can cancel out of the Updater, otherwise, if it displays a list of checked files, then have it install any files it suggests.
Once you know the program is up-to-date, launch FrameForge.
- From within FrameForge, click on the Tools Menu.
- Click on the Menu item Install Expansion Pack.
- The standard Open File Dialog will appear and you should select the Expansion Pack's Installation file which will either have the extension .CPACK or CPACK3.
- It will prompt you for the Expansion Pack's Serial Number which is not your FrameForge 3D Studio Serial Number but which you will have received which you purchased the pack.
- Enter this serial number and the Expansion Pack, including all objects, textures, sets, poses and relationships will be installed for you.