Error Extracting/Installing Expansion Packs
THE ISSUE: When I try to extract the files of the Expansion Pack, the password prompt will not accept my license key or I get some other error message.
The problem here is that you aren't supposed to extract them yourself; your browser was too "helpful" and changed the extensions from CPACK or CPACK3 to ZIP (or removed it entirely) which it shouldn't have done. It does not necessarily mean the file is damaged or incomplete, or that you have the wrong serial number for it.
HOW TO FIX IT:
- Look at the download links and note whether the the file extensions is CPACK or CPACK3
- Change the downloaded file name to use that file extension, renaming it to CPACK or CPACK3 as appropriate
HOW TO INSTALL EXPANSION PACKS
- Launch FrameForge Storyboard Studio and fully configure it and register it if you haven't already.
- From within FrameForge Storyboard Studio, go to the TOOLS Menu and choose INSTALL EXPANSION PACK.
- Select the CPACK or CPACK3 file you want to install and click OK.
- It will ask you whether you want to install that pack and when it ask for an SERIAL NUMBER, enter the appropriate one from your order receipt and that expansion packs with all objects, textures, actors, relations and poses will be installed.
- Repeat the process for the any other packs, using the appropriate Serial Numbers listed for them.