How to import sets from another Frame Forge file or a set collection
- Click the SETS menu
- Click IMPORT SETS FROM...
- Click PREVIZ FILE/SET COLLECTION
- A Previsualization Project to Import From dialog box appears; use it to navigate to the file you want to import from.
- Select the desired file and click the OPEN button.
- A Set Importer dialog box appears, displaying the names of all the sets in that file.
- Use the controls to magnify or scroll around each potential set to be sure you want to import it.
- Check the box next to the name of each set you want to import.
- When ready, click the IMPORT SELECTED SETS button.