How to import poses?
- Click the POSES menu and then select IMPORT POSES
- Find the file with ".pose" extension you wish to import
- Select the file, then click the [OPEN] button
- An "Import Poses" dialog box pops up. Poses that are available for import in the file you selected appear on the left; already existing poses that are available for that object appear in the list on the right
- Select any or all of the poses you wish to import and use the arrow buttons in the center to add or remove poses from the list of current poses on the right. If you're importing a pose that has the same name as a pose that already exist, you have the option of renaming the pose with a new unique name of replacing the old current pose with the imported pose of the same name.