How can I import a script that I wrote into FrameForge 3D Studio?
How To Import/Attach a Script to a Previsualization Project
|NOTE: Unless you are using FrameForge 3D Studio for Windows and have a script in Movie Magic® Screenwriter™ 2000 format (not version 6 or later) then you will first need to export your script into a format that FrameForge 3D Studio can read before you can import it.|
Click HERE for information on Exporting Scripts into a format that FrameForge 3D Studio can read.
- Within FrameForge 3D Studio, click the File Menu
- Click Import then Script
- An Open Dialog box appears, allowing you to locate the script file that you want to import.
- Select the script file and click the Open button.
- The script is imported into FrameForge 3D Studio, after which you’ll be asked if you want the program to create a blank set for each unique location in the script.
- If you choose Yes, then new (empty) sets will be created, each using the name of a unique location in the script.
- If you choose No, you can still import the locations later.