How can I set the size of a window, door or wall exactly?
- Go into the blueprint view and then enter Room Builder, if you are not there already.
- Select the wall which the window or door you want to resize or which you want to resize yourself.
- You will see an image like the following with dimensions shown for each element of the wall:
- Before the window (in this case 3.83m)
- the width of the window (in this case 1.00m)
- After the window (in this case 2.93m)
- Simply click directly on the number you want to change and a pop-up will appear allowing you to change it by entering an exact number
- In the case of the window it will allow you to change its width, height and offset from the floor as shown below: