Exporting Images, Auto-generated HTML or Shot Lists
- In the main control room, click the "File" Menu
- Select "Export", then select "Storyboard/Shot Lists"
- In the "Export Storyboards" dialog box that appears, select which scenes/shots you want to print
- In the "Export Format" area, select which format you want to export the in from the drop-down menu
- When ready, click [Export Selected Shots] or [Export All Shots] as desired.
- In the "Save As" dialog box that pops up, type in the desired name of the export file and choose the location to which you wish to save the file.
- Click the [Save] button.
- Once you've exported the file, depending on the file type, you may be given the option of viewing the results.