Adjusting "broadness" of shoulders
This video shows how you can adjust the "broadness" of an actors shoulders.
- Click the Pose Control Orb to get into editing mode.
- Click the Clavicle Joint on the Actor's representation on the pose control Panel
- Adjust it as desired to make the shoulders more or less broad
- Click the Shoulder Joint and adjust it in our out to compensate for the changes you made to the clavicle
- Click the Clavicle Joint Again
- Click the Mirror Bones Button and chose to mirror the side you modified onto the other side.