Assigning Heads to Bodies
If you have multiple expansion packs or have imported heads using FaceGen, you may want to assign a head from one actor to a body of another.
As always, we try to make this as easy as possible!
- Within FrameForge Version 3.6 or later, go to the TOOLS Menu and choose Assign Custom Head to Costume
- You will see the following Custom Head Dialog or something like it.
- Scroll through the Object Library to find the actor whose head you want to use.
- Drag the head you want onto the left square of the Custom Head Dialog
- Scroll through the Object Library to find the actor whose body you want to use.
- Drag the actor whose body you want onto the right square of the Custom Head Dialog
- Click the Create New Character button
It will tell you where it created it and you're ready to use the new head/body combo like any other actor!