Merge (or Combine) Two Previz Files
In order to merge two previz files you basically open one then import the shots you want from the other as follows:
- Launch FrameForge
- Open whichever of these files you want to add the shots to from the other file
- Go to the FILE Menu
- Choose IMPORT then SHOTS FROM STORYBOARD
- Select the file which has the shots/sets you want to import and you'll see an import dialog listing all the available shots
- Select those shots you want and click the IMPORT SELECTED SHOTS button at the bottom of the dialog.
- It will display a pop-up box asking you WHERE you want the imported shots to be added, select the value you want and all the shots, and their associated sets will be imported into the current project.