How to add a location texture to a sets floor
Question: How do you add a location texture to a sets floor?
- Click "Sets"
- Click "Edit Set Parameter". An "Edit Set/Location Parameters" box pops up
- In the "Edit Set/Location Parameters" dialog box, click the [Select New Floor Texture] button
- A "Select Texture" dialog box appears.
- Click/select the folder labeled "Locations", then click the [Open] button
- Click/select the desired exterior tile. A preview of the image to be applied to the floor appears
- When you have selected your desired flooring, click the [open] button.
- Click the [O] button of the Edit Set Parameters dialog to apply the new Floor Texture