How to export sets to a set collection
Question: How to export sets to a set collection
- Click the 'Sets' menu, then select 'Export Sets' or click on the 'File' menu, then select Export, then select 'Set(s)'
- A 'Set Exporter' dialog box appears, displaying all the sets in the current file. Use the controls to magnify or scroll around each potential set to be sure you want to export it.
- Check the box next to each set you want to export.
- When ready, click the [Export Selected Sets] button.
- A 'Save As' dialog box pops up so you can save the file into the "Set Collections" folder.
- Type in the name of the file, and click [Save].