How to Export Relationships
Questions: How to Export Relationships
- Select the 'Relationships' menu, then 'Export Relationships.'
- Find the "object relationship file" you wish to export relationships from, it should have a ".relation" extension. For example: actor (woman).relation
- Select the file and then click the [Open] button.
- An 'Export Relationships' dialog box pops up. A list of exportable relationships for that object appears on the left. Use the mouse to select various relationships, and the arrow buttons in the center to select which relationships should be exported.
- When ready, click [OK].
- Select a folder to export the relationships to, then click [OK]. A file is created in that folder with the same name as the one that you originally selected (i.e. actor (woman).relation).