How to export poses
Question: How to export poses?
- Click the 'Poses' menu and select 'Export Poses'.
- Find the file with a ".pose" extension you wish to export.
- Select the file and click [Open].
- An 'Export Poses' dialog box pops up, displaying on the left a list of exportable poses for that object. Use the mouse to select whichever of the available poses you wish to export, then use the arrow buttons in the center to add or remove poses to the export list on the right.
- When ready, click [OK].
- Select a folder to export the posts to, and then click [OK] again. A file is created in that folder with the same name as the one selected.