Saving Customized Characters and Objects
Once you've customized an actor (clothing, skin tone, hair style, etc.) or other object (perhaps by gluing building blocks together), you can save this version as a virtual object or virtual character which will then be added as an icon to your object library and let you drag them in directly without having to re-customize them.
- With the Character or Object as you'd like it on the set, double-click on them to bring them into the Green Room
- Frame them within the Green Room so it/they are displayed how you'd like your Library Icon to appear
- Click the Colors/Textures/State tab
- Click the Store as Virtual Character or Store as Virtual Object button depending on which you are working with.
- Give it/them a name and add any key words you'd like for the library's search function
- Click Store Character / Store Object as appropriate
- Select the Category where you'd like them to appear and you're done!