Saving new characters
Once you've customized an actor (clothing, skin tone, hair style, etc.) so that they look the way you want, you can save them as a virtual character which will add them as an icon to your object library and let you drag them in directly without having to re-customize them.
- With the Character as you'd like it on the set, double-click on them to bring them into the Green Room
- Frame them within the Green Room so they are displayed how you'd like your Library Icon to appear
- Click the Colors/Textures/State tab
- Click the Store as Virtual Character button.
- Give them a name and any key words you'd like for the library's search function
- Click Store Character
- Select the Category where you'd like them to appear and you're done!