How to save an object state collection
Question: How to save an object state collection?
- Before you continue, make sure you have made all the adjustments to the Object's properties that you want to be stored as an object state collection.
- Note that the image you see in the object preview area will be snapped as an image and turned into the icon for this new object in the object library so make sure the image looks the way you want it, framed nicely for all time.
- Click the [Colors, Textures & State] Tab.
- Click the button labeled [Store Current Colors, Textures, Scaling & Part Choices as an Object State Collection].
- The 'Create New Object State Collection' dialog appears. Select your desired options.
- When ready, click [Store Collection].