How to change the color of a part of an object?
Question: How to change the color of a part of an object?
- In the green room click the "Colors, Textures & State" tab
- If there are available colorable parts of the object, the drop-down labeled "part name" will contain a list of the parts.
- Select the part you want to change from that list.
- To the immediate right of the header "Part Color" is a button with a colored box on it. Click that and select your new color. Note - This button will be disabled if there is already a texture applied to that part. In that case, you must first remove the texture by clicking the [remove texture] button
- You can also adjust the shininess as desired, to change how it reflects light.