How to apply a decal
Question: How to apply a decal?
- With an object in the green room, click the colors, textures & state tab
- Select the part onto which you want to apply the decal
- Click [Apply/edit decals ] and in the dialog that appears, click [choose decal]
- Select the image you want to apply as a decal in the open dialog and click [ok]
- The decal is applied to the "base texture " image displayed in the decal dialog. Drag the decal with your mouse, and use the resizing buttons on the image and/or the rotate selected decal slider to position the decal the way you want it.
- If desired, drag the transparency slider to adjust the transparency of the decal.
- When satisfied, click [apply]