How to Add A Panorama To The Object Library
Question: How Can I Add A Panorama To The Object Library?
As you probably know, a panorama is a special image/object that is the functional equivalent of a 360-degree backdrop on a set; they’re best used as distant backgrounds. They can create the illusion of being on the beach or in a park, or show mountains or a castle in the distance, or whatever.
To Add a New Panorama Object from a panoramic image
- Click the File Menu.
- Click Import then Panorama Image.
- A ‘Select Panorama’ file finding box pops up.
- Navigate to the folder which contains the desired Panorama image, select the one you want and click the [OPEN] button.
- A ‘Set Diameter’ pop-up box appears.
- If you know the diameter you want, set it and Click [Apply Diameter]; otherwise click [Unknown Diameter] and it will make an educated guess based on the image's size and aspect ratio.
- The new Panorama object that is created is added to the Panorama folder within the Objects Library Prop Tab.